1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

RME Babyface

Discussion in 'Recording In Progress' started by ADinNYC, Jan 9, 2013.

1. ADinNYC

ADinNYC Friend of Leo's Platinum Supporter

2. Millebern

Millebern Tele-Meister

I haven't used that one but I do have the RME Fireface 800. RME make great products and their support is great. I'm sure the Babyface is a fine piece of equipment.

3. rsi106

rsi106 TDPRI Member

No, but RME interfaces are considered to be among the best. I am hoping to get a Fireface to replace my current interface.

4. Old Cane

Old Cane Poster Extraordinaire

It would be a very serious upgrade. If that all you need that's fine. Personally I'd get one of the firefaces. They have some USB models but are still called fireface. UX I think?

5. 64Strat

64Strat Friend of Leo's Vendor Member

RME fan here and another FF800 user and it has been flawless. They also pay a lot of attention to driver support. I'm sure the BF is good or they wouldn't have released it.

6. AJ Love

AJ Love Friend of Leo's

Has anyone compared the Apogee Duet to the RME Babyface?

7. slowpinky

slowpinky Tele-Afflicted

I'm using a BF. Yep a major upgrade from the little presonus. Its a well thought out little machine and the vitual mixer is powerful if a little daunting at first glance. I'm using it with an Audient Mico for Acoustic recording - @96k - its pretty impressive.

Some have mentioned that the USB power is a little light for a good headphone signal but I havent come across that at all.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.