RIP Man Bun.

Charlie Bernstein

Doctor of Teleocity
The controversial tonsorial appendage is no more, following a visit to my hairdressing friend in Stirling.
Now my only weapons of ire for the modern age breed of visual critics are a half sleeve tattoo, a couple of pairs of cargo shorts, an assortment of socks to wear with sandals and most importantly a bumched shrit.

Goodbye old friend, it's been a pleasure winding up the easily irked.
You've got guts. I've never been to a hairdresser. The last time I went to a barber was in 1968.

Why pay someone to make me look bad when I can do it myself for free?

scelestus

Tele-Afflicted
Careful! Unlike guys with man buns, those things breed like crazy!

Tribble.jpg

PCollen

Friend of Leo's
I think many a samurai would question this ridicule from beneath his kabuto.
It wasn't a fashion statement for Samurai nor is it for Sihks, as it is in today's world. If worn out of necessity when someone has long hair to get out of the way, I understand it. But when I see a fresh, closely cropped head...nearly bald on the side and long on top with a tiny little top-knot of a bun being cultivated , I have to laugh at the obvious. I wish they would keep them because its a constant source of humor to me.

wabashslim

Friend of Leo's
"pups" has a different meaning round these parts, such as...
"two pups fighting under a blanket" and...
"If you're selling one of those pups I'll have the one with the pink nose"
Or, "these pups have a nice growl but they can really squeal & howl at high volume..."

Cam

Friend of Leo's
Next on the loose it list, the grandpa bum.
Probably impossible.

Nogoodnamesleft

Tele-Afflicted
It wasn't a fashion statement for Samurai nor is it for Sihks, as it is in today's world. If worn out of necessity when someone has long hair to get out of the way, I understand it. But when I see a fresh, closely cropped head...nearly bald on the side and long on top with a tiny little top-knot of a bun being cultivated , I have to laugh at the obvious. I wish they would keep them because its a constant source of humor to me.
Functionally they make sense. I've never done the bun. But my pony tail gets more bus and train spooge from the backrests than I'd like to think about.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
My hair has reached the stage where it's not gray, it's old man WHITE. So are my whiskers. My wife cuts my hair when she takes a notion, but I'm getting to where I want a haircut more often than she wants to cut it. I gotta find me a barber, that's next on my to do list. I really am thinking of getting a buzz cut, and maybe shaving off my Billy goat inspired goatee. I think it would make getting ready in the morning a breeze.

Oh, that man bun thing, I've been awfully drunk, and my wife can vouch for my stupidity, but I ain't never been drunk enough or stupid enough for a man bun! ;)