RIP @heltershelton

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I just learned at Strat Talk that our @heltershelton whose name is Kelly, has passed away.
Im not even a friend, just a fellow forum member but didn’t see any mention so am posting for anyone who knew him more personally.
And because we all lost a brother.
All I know is he passed on Apr 1 and had ongoing heart problems.
Yeah check the date but this is not a joke, visit Strat Talk where there‘s a 15 page discussion with more info if you’re interested.
I guess he played Strats more and really connected over there.
Great player, really nice guy, and much too young.

Last edited:

24 track

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
I just learned at Strat Talk that our @heltershelton whose name is Kelly, has passed away.
Im not even a friend, just a fellow forum member but didn’t see any mention so am posting for anyone who knew him more personally.
And because we all lost a brother.
All I know is he passed on Apr 1 and had ongoing heart problems.
Yeah check the date but this is not a joke, visit Strat Talk where there‘s a 15 page discussion with more info if you’re interested.
I guess he played Strats more and really connected over there.
Great player, really nice guy, and much too young.
thank you for posting!

Ron R

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
I'd be lying if I said I remember any interactions with him, but condolences to his friends and family. And Rest In Peace.

Nubs

Friend of Leo's
Yeah I saw this over at ST. Horrible news indeed! I had the privilege of jamming out with Kelly once back when I still played guitar. He was crazy in a harmless way and was a kick ass guitarist!

RIP brother!

archetype

Fiend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
It hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm still in tears. After heart surgery he bought another year of living life on his chosen path, but the heart gods finally turned the switch off. Kelly was a gentle, tough, kind, on and off and on the rails guy that many loved. There's now a hole in the universe that can't be filled.