RIP, Anne Heche

haggardfan1

Friend of Leo's
There were some conflicting news stories because she was being kept on life support for organ donation, but it's confirmed now.

I'll refrain from any comments about her personal issues, which evidently were many.

She was an award winning actor of film, stage, and television, and I always found her appealing.

Tragic turn of events for a talented lady who was relatively young.😢

2HBStrat

Friend of Leo's
There were some conflicting news stories because she was being kept on life support for organ donation, but it's confirmed now.

I'll refrain from any comments about her personal issues, which evidently were many.

She was an award winning actor of film, stage, and television, and I always found her appealing.

Tragic turn of events for a talented lady who was relatively young.😢
Sad news, made worse because whatever happened might never be known...

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I was sorry to read about this tragedy to begin with when it first hit the news. There's a lot to be said for being one of the "little" people. You don't have the opportunities for glory, and fame, but you're not subjected to the pressures that go with that lifestyle that comes to the rich and famous. RIP Anne Heche you left too soon.

Frodebro

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Sad to hear. I suspect it was more an emotional health issue than anything else, she seems to have struggled with that stuff for years.

Milspec

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
When I saw the picture of the wreckage, I suspected that was the situation. Not everyone has the Tiger Woods luck, some people don't walk away.

Shame, she was talented.