Ric Combo Style Build

TeleUpNorth

Tele-Meister
Did two more coats of the oil. Done, neck arrives tomorrow and need to sand that before putting some oil on.
08EE03E8-2D7E-470A-BCBB-A8A0B88BADC1.jpeg

zippofan

Tele-Afflicted
Cool neck! Is it a Warmoth?
I like the first set of knobs, I've seen them called "synth pointers" on Small Bear Electronics.

I have always wanted a Rickenbacker, then I played my brother-in-law's 450 12. I love the body style, but the neck was a little cramped for my fingers. The "cresting wave" body shape is cool, a 620 is still on my wish list, but those Rosser bodies sure make it tempting to build something with a 1 11/16 nut width.

Looks great!

TeleUpNorth

Tele-Meister
Cool neck! Is it a Warmoth?
I like the first set of knobs, I've seen them called "synth pointers" on Small Bear Electronics.

I have always wanted a Rickenbacker, then I played my brother-in-law's 450 12. I love the body style, but the neck was a little cramped for my fingers. The "cresting wave" body shape is cool, a 620 is still on my wish list, but those Rosser bodies sure make it tempting to build something with a 1 11/16 nut width.

Looks great!
They were labeled Moog style knobs on the reverb store I found them in. So that is right in line!

Neck was actually a Chinese eBay find…that fortunately worked out. Fits a strat heel great.

The Rossetti body has been wonderful so far. I’m excited to get the neck on tomorrow or Thursday and get it rocking.

Everything is wired and tested!

You should look at a 660, those have a wider nut. Used to be the Tom Petty model.

TeleUpNorth

Tele-Meister
Well, it’s a playable wonderful guitar. Need to lower the nut (a lot), but with a capo it’s intonated and plays well. Few feet issues that need fixed (filed, or action adjusted to compensate). My biggest worry is the high e is quite close to the edge, but not sure how to go about fixing that. I’ll likely build a truss rod cover also, have some spare black pickguard material on the way. The a2 p90’s sounds killer, clean up dirty depending on how hard you dig in.
517FEEEB-6ACA-4D00-A3CC-3C17DA21D7E7.jpeg