1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

reversed switch plate

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Rockergirl21, Apr 23, 2011.

1. wannapickone

wannapickone Tele-Holic

BENT SWITCH...

+1.....and if I do volume swells, I use my Morely modded pedal.:cool:
    KEEEP ONA PICKIN' WPO

2. Rockergirl21

Rockergirl21 TDPRI Member

yeah, I'm a "pedal-er" too...Lol

I admire people who can do volume and tone adjustments with the knobs on the fly...one of the best has to be Jeff Beck. I'm just not that coordinated, I guess...so volume swells are done with my pedal, and even a lot of my tone changes are just different patches I have created on my Vox Tonelab ST! I do, however switch between pups for various reasons, and for me having the switch in the traditional place is best. and, no, I haven't gotten to switching it yet....Lol...Easter was a busy day!. Maybe today...on the other hand, I don't have a practice till Friday, Gig on Saturday, so, knowing me I'll do it Thursday night! haha

3. trev333

trev333 Telefied Ad Free Member

another reverse plate... a lefty/righty for a mate..
    LP bridge / stock US Tele neck... sounds great.. I'll be sorry to see it go to old mate...

it will be easier for him to get to the 3 way with a stump left arm... the top hat is higher than the knobs so a sweep of his forearm will be able to flick it back and forth from the outside.. and leave the V knob clear at the front...

it's harder to play upside down for a normal righty.. neck pos is ok as your arm holds the switch that way.. the bridge setting is awkward to get around...sticks up like a sore thumb...

the very reason I made a flipped guitar for him.. to get the controls out from under his armpit!...

Attached Files:

4. dezb1

dezb1 Tele-Holic

I think it looks a bit off from an aesthetic point of view, and like Dan German I change pickups more than I do volume swells

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.