Reverb pedals with line level send?

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by TeleTex82, May 13, 2021.

1. TeleTex82

TeleTex82 Friend of Leo's

Like the title says are there any reverb pedals that send a line level signal? I have a VHT D-50 with a Dumble style loop, my PodGo had an option to send the reverb as line level, and it sounded really good through the amp but I had to return it, so now looking for a verb pedal. Anything come to mind?

2. bluesholyman

bluesholyman Friend of Leo's

Boss pedals don't for sure.

Looks like TC Hall Of Fame is suppose to, as well as the Eventide "Factor" pedals, this according to sweetwater: https://www.sweetwater.com/insync/line-level-pedals/

I would think the H9 would be capable of line level as well.

The older digitech hardwire stuff might as I would think the lexicon algorithms would want the headroom - Polara might as well, but I docs don't say.

If I can find any others, will post or edit with an update...

TeleTex82 likes this.
  3. TeleTex82

TeleTex82 Friend of Leo's

Awesome, thank you so much for all of that!

4. mexicanyella

mexicanyella Friend of Leo's

Zoom states the Multistomp series can output +5 dBm. I don’t know how that unit converts, but I do know my older Zoom B2 also outputs +5 dBm, and it’ll slap my Peavey rack power amp right into DDT protection at high output settings.* And it has a bunch of reverbs in it. I use mine to drive a power amp directly, in my bass rig.

The newer Zoom MS50, 60, 70 pedals are smaller, more flexible, have better sounds and the same output level, and cost around $100. And they are roughly Boss pedal sized. They have enough stuff in them to do all your tone shaping and gain management, plus FX, if you so choose.

*The Peavey rack power amp is an old M-3000, which wants to see about 1V at the input...about like the “power amp in” jack on lots of solid state Peavey combo amps. If you don’t already know, some power amps want to see a different line level. My other power amp is an older Crown, and it is switchable (internally) between wanting 0.775 V and 1.4 V. Make sure you know what kind of line level you need to match.

TeleTex82 likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.