Reverb-nation!!!

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Ryan Aditantra, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Ryan Aditantra

Ryan Aditantra TDPRI Member

Hi all. It seems that this forum is the best place to end my hesitation. Now I am comparing Boss RV 6 and Hall Of Fame 2. What do you think guys?

I have Boss DD7 and it's amazing. Feeling too comfortable with Boss, I try to put other brand. At first I am in love with HoF 2, but then, cant get Boss RV6 out of my mind.

What should I do? Keeping in love with Boss or putting other brand on my pedal board??

2. RetroTeleRod

RetroTeleRod Poster Extraordinaire

I have the RV-6 and I love it! It's a great choice, in my opinion.

3. Southpaw Tele

Southpaw Tele Friend of Leo's

I had the RV-6 and sold it. I like the tone and flexibility of the HOF 2 better. Both are great pedals, though.

4. mitchfinck

mitchfinck Tele-Holic

Had and loved an HOF for years. Haven't tried the HOF 2. Sold my HOF when I realized I was really only using one algorithm and found something else that I liked better in that vein.
    I say HOF 2.

5. Platefire

Platefire Friend of Leo's

Hall of Fame 2 expression control in the footswitch is pretty interesting. Don't know how easy it would be to actually use that feature playing live with a band?

6. heshan

heshan Tele-Meister

I'd definitely go for the HOF 2. I use the HOF Mini and I absolutely love it. I bought it because my second amp (Micro Terror) doesn't have a reverb unit, so I use a spring reverb tone print and its set and always on for my cleans. But some of the other tone prints are amazing too, from subtle to insane, the versatility of this thing is fantastic

7. DaveKS

DaveKS Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Forget brands, they all have their strong/weak points in their lineup. Dump a Hardwire RV-7 or Supernatural behind that Boss you'll probably be in business.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.