Reverb for non-reverb amp

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by juxtapolice, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Gringo13

Gringo13 Tele-Holic

My story with it is quite similar. Bought it in a pinch to use for a couple songs, but loved it and it ended my reverb gas immediately. I actually put mine back on my board to use at a different setting than the amp if set.

FWIW, I had the '63 Reverb pedal and Holy Grail and liked them both a lot, but I think the Tonebug is my favorite. The other guitarist in my band uses a HOF and it's excellent, but for my needs the Tonebug is just fine.

2. birv2

birv2 Tele-Afflicted

Have the FRV-1 and love it. I play blues and just use a little, nothing too splashy or boingy. Can't speak to the other ones, and YMMV, but I'm not looking for another reverb solution for my Pro Jr. This one does great.

3. juxtapolice

juxtapolice Tele-Holic

Looks like I'm going to have to a/b the frv1 the HOF and topanga. May have to try the supernatural for fun too but I'm trying to reason against more tonal options than needed so in hoping the HOF pleases the ears

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.