Reverb cyber week sale...

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by beninma, Dec 5, 2019.

1. beninma

beninma Friend of Leo's

I'm talking about the 15% off brand new stuff they were advertising. They seem to have partnered with a bunch of mom and pop/boutique stores that are selling through reverb as a side business. A lot of the listings seem to have been oversold as in the stores listed a bunch of something they didn't have.

I tried to buy an item. No response from the seller. Message after 3 days. "Oh we don't actually have that item, you can wait an indefinite amount of time for us to get one or cancel the order." Cancel the order.

Order another one a day later from a different vendor in a different part of the country. Again 3 days go by with no response. I message, same story, and this vendor actually explicitly admits they oversold the item and put listings up for stuff they didn't actually have. But you can wait an unspecified amount of time till they get another shipment.

The whole thing is weird.. I have had much better interactions buying & selling stuff from players like myself who just move a small amount of used stuff they're no longer interested in. Personally I don't put up listings for stuff I don't have.

Once an order is refunded it seems you can't leave feedback.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.