1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

ReRanch delivery times?

Discussion in 'Finely Finished' started by bossaholic, Mar 12, 2010.

1. bossaholic

bossaholic Friend of Leo's

I've heard ReRanch shuts down when the owner is on the road so deliveries are delayed.

Does he at least stop ordering ability on his site or inform you there will be a delay?

I ordered last week and haven't heard anything about my order. Just wondering if this is one of his delays.

2. Rhomco

Rhomco Friend of Leo's

He usually

Shuts down the web site for ordering when he is away. If you got thru to order you will get it soon. He is a prompt shipper in spite of his sometimes lacking communication skills. I am still hoping he will sell this business to me someday:D Our need for this kind of post would go away.
    Rob

3. bossaholic

That is the only reason for posting this. I've always received my shipment within a week from ordering with updates on when it was shipped with a tracking number.

So far, none of that except an order confirmation.

4. Harvy

Harvy Tele-Meister

I got my last order pretty quickly, but I was never given a tracking number. I thought he hadn't sent it yet, then all of a sudden I had it. So, hopefully, you will get yours soon.

5. castpolymer

castpolymer Poster Extraordinaire

I have never waited longer than 4 working days to receive an order.

6. ThaLowEndTheory

ThaLowEndTheory Tele-Meister

Bill used to shut down ordering while away, but people were always complaining about it that as well. He catches flack either way. If it's in I get my orders within a couple of days. Sometimes it's taken a couple of weeks. I don't sweat it.

7. bossaholic

I can wait too, as long as I know the status.

Just didn't know if I was going to be sitting in limbo while he was on the road.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  8. ThaLowEndTheory

ThaLowEndTheory Tele-Meister

I'll poke around and see if anybody knows if Bill is out of town. I'll let you know if I find out anything.

9. jwc5

jwc5 Tele-Meister

I just ordered some surf green today. The website is up so I think that means I'll see it next week. I've always had good luck with Bill.

10. Sawarow

Sawarow TDPRI Member

I've been pretty impressed with how quickly he sends stuff. Never had a problem.

11. Mike Simpson

Mike Simpson Doctor of Teleocity

I recieved my order in a week from when I ordered last month.

12. kddean66

kddean66 Tele-Holic

I got my last two orders in 2 days. I never got a tracking number on the last one. The package just showed up.

13. WisconsinStrings

WisconsinStrings Tele-Afflicted

People have their complaints about Reranch, but taking people's money and not delivering product isn't one of them.

14. bossaholic

Yes, I've ordered a lot from them and it's has always arrived quickly, but I've heard he goes on the road a lot and sometimes shipments get delayed. Just wondering. No big deal. I am not worried.

15. bildo

bildo TDPRI Member

if I don't see mine in two days, I Bill is out of town and I will just have to wait till it gets here. It always does and more times in two days.

16. RodeoTex

RodeoTex Doctor of Teleocity

If the website is open to take your order, then you'll likely have it within just a few days. The best time for ordering seems to be Tu-Thur.

He gets a lot of flak but I've never had any problem once I placed my order. I plan ahead and order accordingly. I don't do emergency paint jobs for mega stars so I have the luxury of planning ahead a bit. Hell, orders to him are still delivered faster that Stew-Mac and more accurate too.

17. claudel

claudel Tele-Afflicted

What he said... :rolleyes:

The proprietor is a working musician and a competitive chili-cooker in addition to providing
    excellent products and an extremely useful resource for both pro and amateur refinishers.

It's not that difficult to take this into consideration when planning a project... ;)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.