Repro BF Pro Reverb faceplate/panel?

fazeka

TDPRI Member
Anyone know where I can get a nice repro faceplate for a blackface Pro Reverb?

And a rear panel for a blackface Super Reverb/Pro Reverb/Vibroverb?

Thanks!

schmee

Telefied
Silver Supporter
There are some repros on Ebay. Not sure if I have seen the Pro version or not. Ask that seller that has them all on there.
Otherwise you'll have to order from Noojwat in Thailand.

fazeka

TDPRI Member
There are some repros on Ebay. Not sure if I have seen the Pro version or not. Ask that seller that has them all on there.
Otherwise you'll have to order from Noojwat in Thailand.

Yup, I went through Noojwat and he was responsive to me until I paid. Unfortunately, now it's crickets...

Does that ebay seller go by the handle "1032canter1961" or is there some other eBayer I'm not seeing?

schmee

Telefied
Silver Supporter
Yup, I went through Noojwat and he was responsive to me until I paid. Unfortunately, now it's crickets...

Does that ebay seller go by the handle "1032canter1961" or is there some other eBayer I'm not seeing?
Wow, really? That's too bad... he's always been very responsive...

Portlockguy

NEW MEMBER!
Anyone know where I can get a nice repro faceplate for a blackface Pro Reverb?

And a rear panel for a blackface Super Reverb/Pro Reverb/Vibroverb?

Thanks!
I have one that you can buy. I was refurbishing an old Pro Reverb and I bought the faceplate, I never used it.

63 vibroverb

Tele-Afflicted
If I remember correctly, I think that username is for Mike Marsh of Marsh amps. Always wanted to try his clones but timing/money was never right.

ETMusic777

Tele-Meister
1032canter1961 is in my saved list and I just got an email yesterday morning with his listings in it. He had faceplates for a lot of BF models but there was no Pro Reverb listed, at least in my email feed.

sidepartings26

TDPRI Member
1032canter1961 is in my saved list and I just got an email yesterday morning with his listings in it. He had faceplates for a lot of BF models but there was no Pro Reverb listed, at least in my email feed.
That's Marsh though which is different. I have found them unresponsive to eBay messages and I read somewhere they are sourcing the plates from somewhere else anyway. And they are expensive.

sidepartings26

TDPRI Member
I also want to add my feedback that I bought a faceplate from Songwut in the end (his email is Noojwut) and it’s really perfect and came within pretty much a week. Good communications too once we got started. Very happy