Relish Guitars Of Switzerland

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Guitarzan, May 4, 2019.

1. GibbyTwin

GibbyTwin Tele-Meister

somewhere between Asbury Park and Atlantic City
    I don't know, I think it's kinda cool. Definitely a next step in guitar evolution (in my mind anyway). If I was a younger guy and not so set in my ways and habits (and didn't already have 6 electric guitars that cover all my bases) I think I could hit the buy button.
    It certainly is a nice looking guitar.

2. rangercaster

rangercaster Poster Extraordinaire

Nice guitars ... But can they cut the mustard ??? I would like to see a demo by a hot dog guitarist ...

3. AJBaker

AJBaker Friend of Leo's

No worries ;)

4. gtroates

gtroates Tele-Meister

Just for information sake, Scandinavia is a Peninsula in Northern Europe which has three countries: Norway, Sweden, and Denmark.

The “Nordic” countries include the three Scandinavian peninsula countries and Finland and Iceland, the territories included in Nordic classification are Greenland, the Faroe Islands, Svalbard, and the Åland Islands.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  5. Garruchal

Garruchal Tele-Meister

I'm almost intrigued; I tried building a modular guitar along the lines of Les Paul's "The Log" but found that using soft (cheaper) woods wouldn't give me the rigidity I needed. This guitar solves that problem with machined aluminum. I like the idea that all electronics are exposed simply by opening a lid secured by magnets.
    But I don't like the design (personally). And I need the option of a tremolo (I prefer Bigsbys, but am fine with a strat-types as well.)
    So I wish that they had taken the idea one step further: an aluminum frame, playable as-is, with replaceable, mod-able body parts.

6. Festofish

Festofish Tele-Meister

I used to have a Dan Armstrong (clear) with the swappable pups. A great shame that didn’t catch on. The classics are great but Jesus Christ do we need more of the same? There are untold thousands of strats out there yet they keep pumping them out. Leo was an innovator. Yet here we are. Same old song and dance. Ahem Tesla and Space-x...could you keep it down?

Torren61 likes this.
  7. Festofish

Festofish Tele-Meister

Sorry. I came in kinda hot!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.