1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Reggie Young Interview

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Zac, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Zac

Zac Tele-Holic

Here is my interview with my guitar hero, Reggie Young. I posted part 1 on the regular Tele section, but Boris Bubbanov said I should have posted here, so here is the just released part 2, and part 1 below it for your viewing pleasure. Part 3 will be released next week, and will cover his new solo album, along with his main guitars, amps, and pedal board. I hope you enjoy this interview with an 80-year old legend of the guitar.

Zac

2. jaimed

jaimed Poster Extraordinaire

Part 3

tonytrout likes this.
  3. Zac

Zac Tele-Holic

Thank you for posting that. Zac

4. tonytrout

tonytrout Friend of Leo's

80?!?!?!?!?!? Holy crap!!! All the more reason to cherish this man's guitar work. Wow....he was already almost 50 when he did those legendary American Sound Sessions with E.P. in January 13-22, 1969 & February 17-22, 1969!!

Yes, a big huge "thank you!" for posting this series of interviews with one of my all-time favorite guitarists!!! You rock, dude!!

5. Zac

Zac Tele-Holic

33 in 1969. Born in 1936.

6. tonytrout

tonytrout Friend of Leo's

You're right, Zac. Thank you, again, for a great interview with a legendary guitarist. I don't know who's playing guitar with them but The Waymore Blues Band (Waylon's old band) is supposed to perform in Blairsville, GA this coming weekend!!! The reason I mention it is because I know that Reggie played on Waylon's final DVD, "Never Say Die".

7. Doug 54

Doug 54 Poster Extraordinaire

Thanx!!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.