1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Refund Delay from MF

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by markw51, May 2, 2020.

1. markw51

markw51 Tele-Afflicted

I returned a guitar that was delivered back to MF on 4-20. Today is 5-2 and I'm still waiting for my refund. I called and the guy said their warehouse was shut down for a while and they've been getting a lot of online orders with the C19 thing. I was also surprised how much it cost me in shipping to return the guitar - $50. It was a cheap guitar, $160. Just thought I'd try it and return it if it wasn't good. So the lesson I learned is that it ain't Amazon Prime.

String Tree likes this.
  2. posttoastie

posttoastie Tele-Afflicted

I am having issues with gibson trying to get a response on a new Jr with a P-90 that is bent at an awkward angle. Phone calls followed by my email then nothing. I have dealt with 2 people so far. They must all be at home like us so its join the party. I know Guitar Center is going 90 days with return warranty, thats where i got it. Good luck

String Tree likes this.
  3. Fretting out

Fretting out Poster Extraordinaire

I’d be kind of upset with this myself but given the current situation I would not be surprised
    I’m sure it will be resolved

4. brogh

brogh Moderator Staff Member

Admin Post
    so you dint' expect any kind of delay in service with what's going on all over the world ? ... seriously ?
    I waited for my amazon prime packages to be delivered some took 15 days instead of the usual 1/2, i have no coplains at all .. think back 15 years guys .. cmon

Deeve likes this.
  5. Bluego1

Bluego1 Tele-Afflicted

Reported. Lack of outrage. Carry on.

6. Hey_you

Hey_you Tele-Holic

better yet, "Currently, the best way to reach us is via email at [email protected] and we will reply as quickly as possible. To assist you and support your needs we have extended our return policy from 45 days to 180 days to return any items."

brogh and posttoastie like this.
  7. RockerDuck

RockerDuck Friend of Leo's

Now days you need some patience. I've got some orders waiting on 2 months. I'm sure they will catch up because people need to work to pay bills.

posttoastie likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.