RedShift Effects - Mirage (Magical Delay and Modulation)

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by abunchofpedals, Jan 8, 2018.

1. abunchofpedals

abunchofpedals TDPRI Member

So I've had this for about a week and it's pretty damn cool. You can program your own delay patterns with octave changes (up to 15). It's got two external controls for an expression pedal and button control. There's a reverse mode (can still use custom patterns), there's octave mode too (can still use custom patterns). The swell features is pretty neat too.

This is definitely one of the coolest delay pedals I've ever played with. They're also going to have a software app that will allow you to control a whole bunch of cool stuff and edit in your own delay patterns.

You can set the modulation mode to PRE and use the pedal as a tremolo, high pass, low pass or just a straight up modulation pedal with no delay. Pretty sweat.

The demo vid is kinda long and I still couldn't show off everything it can do.

These guys already hit their goal on kickstarter but I'll leave a link just in case you want to check it out. You won't be disappointed :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1090618901/mirage-a-feature-packed-delay-pedal-by-redshift-ef

jddub440 likes this.
  2. DaveKS

DaveKS Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Very cool pedal, kind of pricey for a kickstarter project but I didn't hear anything unmusical or irrationally unusable in any setting you hit. A lot of the new delays try to to be to esoteric and quirky, this seems to hit right spot to me.

3. abunchofpedals

abunchofpedals TDPRI Member

Yea it might be a little pricey but for how much is packed in there,,, I had no problem ordering one.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.