REDRAW! 2021 Drawing Winner: American Ultra Luxe Telecaster® - Transparent Surf Green

admin1

Administrator
Unfortunately for the first name drawn, we have not heard from him. So according to the rules we have redrawn! The winner of the American Ultra Luxe Telecaster® - Transparent Surf Green is........................................... @mcmd Congrats to you. We will PM you for shipping info.

full

Telekarster

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
My guess is there will probably be yet another redraw cause I doubt this person will be responding, either... kinda amazing when you think about it! Like having a winning lotto ticket, and never knowing you had it :eek::confused:

archetype

Fiend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
I don't know what the limitations are with the laws that govern contests. It may be that the contest must be open to all members.

TDPRI has 145,000+ members. My uniinformed guess is that 1% of the membership actively participates by posting. That's 1,450 members. On average there are 300 members online, posting or mostly lurking, at any given time.

The ratio of members to actively-participating members is skewed, extremely, to the former. The odds of winning a guitar are skewed, extremely, the same way.

archetype

Fiend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
My guess is there will probably be yet another redraw cause I doubt this person will be responding, either... kinda amazing when you think about it! Like having a winning lotto ticket, and never knowing you had it :eek::confused:

The member was last seen in "Engaged in conversation" 19 minutes ago.

Telekarster

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
The member was last seen in "Engaged in conversation" 19 minutes ago.

Yep. I think that's because their account was "CC'd" in the OP. So, when someone responds to the thread, I think it updates that convo thingy on their profile..... but I could be wrong :confused:

smoothrecluse

Tele-Afflicted
It's a beautiful guitar, not sure about the colour but I'd get used to it in under 5 seconds I think.

I have a Surf Pearl FSR Deluxe, and a Surf Greeen Bullet Tele. The color of that Ultra Luxe Tele makes me feel kinda funny, like when I climb the rope in gym class. It’s a sexy beast.

mcmd

NEW MEMBER!
Silver Supporter
Thanks everyone at Tdpri!

I am always happy to pledge in the annual fund drive and delighted to win!

I recently gave my son my first telecaster as a graduation gift. I bought it new in '03 and kept it immaculately. The other choice was my used '94 tele, which has seen plenty of life including a large 'gouge' in the back of the neck. I think he made the right choice.

This new tele will be an awesome replacement...luck of the draw...yes....maybe even a little karma!

Many thanks again.

Last edited:

fendrguitplayr

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Thanks everyone at Tdpri!

I am always happy to pledge in the annual fund drive and delighted to win!

I recently gave my son my first telecaster as a graduation gift. I bought it new in '03 and kept it immaculately. The other choice was my used '94 tele, which has seen plenty of life including a large 'gouge' in the back of the neck. I think he made the right choice.

This new tele will be an awesome replacement...luck of the draw...yes....maybe even a little karma!

Many thanks again.

Karma yes - congratulations!