Red Panda' on the loose....

Discussion in 'Pedal/Effects Owners Clubs' started by wulfenganck, Feb 1, 2017.

1. wulfenganck

wulfenganck Tele-Holic

Hi,
    proud owner of a Red Panda Raster since yesterday.....just wow.....there are lots of weird sounds in the pedal, but also lots of purely musical ones that give certain sounds just that edge needed.
    It's a digital delay (20 to 750 ms) but sounds warm and rich. There's also a reverse delay AND of course the pitch shifter working in the loops of the delay.

Anybody else with a Red Panda pedal?

2. wulfenganck

wulfenganck Tele-Holic

Really? No-one else with a Red Panda? That's a pity, I hoped to exchange some settings.....

3. blackjaw

blackjaw Tele-Meister

I had a Particle but it was too "out there" for me which says a lot considering the odd pedals on my board at times

Raster looks fun

4. wulfenganck

wulfenganck Tele-Holic

I was also considering teh Particle for a while.
    I was looking for a delay with a more "edgy" modulation and also a reverse delay, as my T-Rex Reptile offers a nice chorus-like flutter, but no reverse delay.
    It nailed down to the Particle, the Earthquaker Devices Avalanche Run and the Raster.
    The Avalanche Run had too much functions I didn't need, as I don't play stereo and have the Strymon Flint for excellent reverb.
    The Particle.....well, that's too way off for me, it' probably the pedal for you if you're be into recording and ambient stuff, but it's too weird for me.
    The Raster offers really strange and weird sounds with its pitch shifter options, but also wide range of chorus and flanger-like sounds, great reverse and normal delay tones.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.