Recurring CL Post is bugging me!

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
I think you should buy them, and then re-list them with the same pic, description and price and let it run for a couple years.

That should make you feel better... :D
With me honesty, it's just about calling Congas 'Bongos'- getting the instruments' names wrong.
( don't really care about the reposting of the ad)

I was a language/English major once upon a time many years ago.
So it's just a remnant from the old days of grammar, word usage, vocabulary, syntax- stuff that I can't seem to shake. ( and I'm sure as hell not perfect !)

I'm just a dumb**s guitar player today.

Last edited:

tubegeek

Friend of Leo's
Side CL observation ( and I do check CL all the time for cool, affordable guitar gear):

A lot of Washington DC-area CL poster/sellers must just not need the $$, as they will post the same items over and over for months and NOT drop their asking price by even $1.

Do you find the same with CL ads where you live?
Absofrickinlutely. (NYC.)

Tonetele

Poster Extraordinaire
CL posts bug me because they are mostly a complaint. Also we don't have a CL, nor do thousands of members here in Europe etc., so those posts have no relevance.
Please correct me ( politely) if I'm wrong.

OlRedNeckHippy

Friend of Leo's
This one has been on our CL for many months. He's down to $20 and still, no takers!
It's Vintage all right!

00101_b0x0vtbwhY8_600x450.jpg

https://southjersey.craigslist.org/msg/d/haddonfield-vintage-electro-harmomix/7222313491.html

MojoTrwall

Tele-Holic
What amaze me with craiglist is how ugly the site is while it's seems to be quite a big deal.

Seriously, a throwback to when I discovered internet in 2001.