Recommendations for great places for Johnny Crash to eat and drink in the general Fullerton Area! (A

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by getbent, Jun 21, 2019.

1. getbent

getbent Telefied Ad Free Member

Of course, JC has not requested this, but I think that is kind of beside the point. Where are the most bima-epitomable eatery and drinkeries in the greater fullerton area?

I'll go first!

El Farolito in placentia (yes, placentia is difficult to say without a snicker as it is just a syllable away from placenta and while that might be good eats, it is not for everyone!) El Farolito, however, is fantastic mexican food... splurge and have a mexican coke with your meal (Or a modelo homes)

Brians (go to the one by the kmart, I think it is brea) big ass schooners, they used to have passable bbq next door, but a great place to get a beer.

Angelos on state college in anaheim.... they still have roller skating carhops! (and it is an old burger chef)

Angelo and Vincis (Fullerton in the old opera house) even their take away tin foil is magic (and the acoustics allow you to hear even the lowest whisper at nearby tables!)

Okay... take it!

william tele likes this.
  2. DrPepper

DrPepper Tele-Afflicted

I'm not JC, but those sound good...

3. Toast

Toast Tele-Meister

I grew up in Fullerton, but left when I was 20 and never really made it back. So these recommendations are over 20 years old. Q-Tortas (I think it might actually be in Plascentia) was good a long time ago. Not sure about it these days. Check Yelp. Grazianos Pizza up on Imperial in Yorba Linda was pretty good way back when. There was also a Shawerma (Gyro) joint in the shopping center near Troy High School that was incredible. Don't know if it's still there today, though. Good luck. Oops, another zombie thread. I gotta start checking the dates. Carry on.

4. Mechanic

Mechanic Friend of Leo's

If your up Ventura way, find Lalo’s on the main drag on the west side. Grew up in Whittier and Seal Beach 60 years ago, moved in the early 70s. Then there was The Hat by LA State. Now they are all over SoCal LA area. Great pastrami, then there’s Johnnies near the 405 by Century City. Been there once a few years back but unforgettable, cash only.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.