1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Ready made multi cap switch

Discussion in 'Just Pickups' started by Antoon, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Antoon

Antoon Tele-Afflicted

I am looking for a multicap rotary switch to install in my guitar. I prefer something prebuild to avoid having to make one myself. Some time ago some posters gave a link to a company that makes them but I cannot find these posts anymore no matter how hard I try. I know of this German company that sells one, but there was another company mentioned, something like "veritone". It was pretty expensive too, over $200. Can anyone help me out?

24 track likes this.
  2. 24 track

24 track Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

I typed in 6 position rotary switch into google and quite a few came up , amazon had one for about 7.99- 9.00 ( i cant remember ) mouser had them as well, I wasnt sure how many poles you wanted so I chose 6 position , you can type in what you need , hope this helps

3. Killing Floor

Killing Floor Tele-Afflicted

4. Antoon

Antoon Tele-Afflicted

5. Antigua Tele

Antigua Tele Friend of Leo's

Stellartone was the one. Id buy it if it was $40, but over $100 is nuts. One day I sat down and cranked out ten cap dials, so I'm good for a while.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.