Re-introducing myself!

Telekiller

TDPRI Member
Hey y'all! Finally got my account back after forgetting the password. I've had some changes so I'll just start over.

I have two Teles, both Fender and American made.

LEFT BLACK ONE: 2014 Fender American Standard Tele, I've modded this one a good bit. I installed a Strat pup in the middle, new chicken head knobs, locking tuners, and strap locks. Plus I got a sticker with my initials pictured below. I got this one recently but it's now my main pick. I use it for everything now.

RIGHT WHITE ONE: 2019 Fender Mod Shop Tele. Custom ordered this with ash body and 62' reissue pups.
IMG_3620.jpeg

IMG_3632.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3643.jpeg
    IMG_3643.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 38

E5RSY

Doctor of Teleocity
1. Welcome back.

2. What is the bridge plate on the white one? It has a partial cover in the back? Interesting. Never seen one like that.

3. Swap the switch tips on the two guitars. Put the white one on the black guitar, and the balck one on the white guitar...perfection.

Telekiller

TDPRI Member
1. Welcome back.

2. What is the bridge plate on the white one? It has a partial cover in the back? Interesting. Never seen one like that.

3. Swap the switch tips on the two guitars. Put the white one on the black guitar, and the balck one on the white guitar...perfection.

1. Thanks!

2. It’s the new Am Pro bridge (American Professional), it’s a cool design and it’s really comfortable to have something to rest on but you can still do palm mutes.

3. I’m on it.