re-finishing services - options?

Discussion in 'Finely Finished' started by gr81dorn, Aug 3, 2010.

1. gr81dorn

gr81dorn Tele-Meister

Hi, I have a brand new 69' thinline that I am looking to get painted. It is now natural finish with the typical poly gloss stuff.

I would like to have someone who knows what they are doing (cuz I don't) paint it for me.

Can anyone give me an idea of what it may cost, what exactlywould need to be done, and what sort of options I'd have.

I'd like it done one of 3 ways:

A) Straight butterscotch paint job (nitro preferably)

B) White with black binding

C) Gold (like the CS HLE model)

Anyway, I don't know if this is a viable option, although this is sorta a dream project, so I am just trying to figure it all out.

Thanks in advance.

2. cmatthes

cmatthes Tele-Meister

www.rowycokustoms.com

Stike is the master. Check out the prices/info and especially the FAQ section on his site, and if you're serious, he's better than great to work with.

3. Colt W. Knight

Colt W. Knight Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

If you want the exhisting poly stripped off, then refinished its going to cost just as much if not more than just buying a new body and having it finished.

Stripping and repainting is a PITA, and I wouldn't touch a job like that for less than 350$.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.