Random Daily Photos September 2022 Edition

effzee

Tele-Afflicted
Ad Free Member
Just updated the wallpaper on my phone. Feels like when I was 10 years old in the final days before Christmas 😂

Screenshot_20221001_172046_com.huawei.android.launcher.jpg

Dave Hicks

Friend of Leo's
What the h happened there, and do we really want to know? 🧐😳

We couldn't figure that out.

I gave it a kick, no corpse inside. :oops:

It had been there for quite a while, it appeared. (But not since last summer, as there were only a few fallen leaves on top of it.)

D.H.

Last edited:

effzee

Tele-Afflicted
Ad Free Member
We couldn't figure that out.

I gave it a kick, no corpse inside. :oops:

It had been there for quite a while, it appeared. (But not since last summer, as there were only a few fallen leaves on top of it.)

D.H.
I didn't want to mention the corpse angle, but it definitely occurred to me

effzee

Tele-Afflicted
Ad Free Member
@Stanford Guitar isn't active at the moment, I suggest any of the regular contributors to the thread could start the next monthly edition. But I don't want to do that autonomously.

So here's my pic of the Arminius (ger. Heer-Mann) monument, the German "Statue of Liberty". We're visiting that vintage guitar dealer tomorrow and taking in a couple of the sites in the area while we're here.

Interesting history here! 👇🏼

IMG_20221002_123340.jpg

WingedWords

Friend of Leo's
@Stanford Guitar isn't active at the moment, I suggest any of the regular contributors to the thread could start the next monthly edition. But I don't want to do that autonomously.

So here's my pic of the Arminius (ger. Heer-Mann) monument, the German "Statue of Liberty". We're visiting that vintage guitar dealer tomorrow and taking in a couple of the sites in the area while we're here.

Interesting history here! 👇🏼

View attachment 1035722
@Chip started one yesterday.

MarkieMark

Friend of Leo's
Don't see an October thread yet so I'll just pop this in here. Going on an overnighter with my wife tomorrow to do some sightseeing and to visit this vintage guitar dealer in the Bielefeld region (4+ hour drive for us) I'll be coming home with this Neubauer

View attachment 1035476

View attachment 1035477

And one of these two Framus guitars, have to play them first, then decide. It won't be an easy decision! Opinions welcomed! 😊

View attachment 1035478
View attachment 1035480

Special thanks to @Tricone for sending me down this particular rabbit hole 😅
On shear visual aesthetics- I prefer the double cut. But would prefer a transparent solid red given a choice.
But that's a real nice looker.

effzee

Tele-Afflicted
Ad Free Member
On shear visual aesthetics- I prefer the double cut. But would prefer a transparent solid red given a choice.
But that's a real nice looker.
Thanks ☺️ I'm going to get to play them tomorrow and I'll probably make the choice based on playability, and the dealer seems to think I'm going to love the double cutaway, but I keep thinking about that Bigsby, from a purely aesthetic perspective and 😍😍

There are two more in the running now.

Skydog1010

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
Not my photo and it's no longer September, so I guess it's open season.

Love this photo, wanted to share I don't know who it belongs to.
ImageUploadedByStrat-Talk forum1436711227.706213.jpg

Buckaroo65

Tele-Afflicted
Don't see an October thread yet so I'll just pop this in here. Going on an overnighter with my wife tomorrow to do some sightseeing and to visit this vintage guitar dealer in the Bielefeld region (4+ hour drive for us) I'll be coming home with this Neubauer

View attachment 1035476

View attachment 1035477

And one of these two Framus guitars, have to play them first, then decide. It won't be an easy decision! Opinions welcomed! 😊

View attachment 1035478
View attachment 1035480

Special thanks to @Tricone for sending me down this particular rabbit hole 😅
Who’s the dealer near Bielefeld? You do know that Bielefeld doesn’t really exist…

effzee

Tele-Afflicted
Ad Free Member
Who’s the dealer near Bielefeld? You do know that Bielefeld doesn’t really exist…
Google is lying to me???? I guess it wouldn't be the first time 😅

Screenshot_20221002_205232_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

This is the dealer, a private person who generally only sells online, but we're involved in a trade, so it's easier to meet up, plus my wife has wanted to visit a few of the sites in this area for years now 👇🏼

Buckaroo65

Tele-Afflicted