vX0uIeTh.jpg

Fawn
7PP5NoHh.jpg

Bunny
pOyqZbqh.jpg

Chuckster

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
Didn’t think I’d find anything but a check on the UK register reveals that VXS902 is a 1950 last registered, presumably after a rebuild, 1st March 2017, log booked issued 30th March 2017. So, where is it now?
I have no idea about the history of these vehicles, but Im pretty sure the one to it's left is a 1969 (not 100% sure).

My brother owns and restores Series Rovers, but I am not as knowledgeable as I should be. I owned two Discoveries back in the 90s. Worst vehicles I've ever owned.

Virtually all of these Rovers in the pics are from Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.

Most live on Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, or Nantucket for a good portion of the year.

Here's a link to the event:
https://thevineyardseries.com/the-cape-cod-series

Wrighty

Poster Extraordinaire
I have no idea about the history of these vehicles, but Im pretty sure the one to it's left is a 1969 (not 100% sure).

My brother owns and restores Series Rovers, but I am not as knowledgeable as I should be. I owned two Discoveries back in the 90s. Worst vehicles I've ever owned.

Virtually all of these Rovers in the pics are from Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.

Most live on Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, or Nantucket for a good portion of the year.

Here's a link to the event:
https://thevineyardseries.com/the-cape-cod-series
Fascinating, thanks

Recce

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
I've already taken over a thousand pics this month, and it's only the 11th.
Lots of birds have returned in the last week including Thrashers, Indigo Buntings,
Rose Breasted Grosbeaks, Hummingbirds, Green Herons, King Fishers, Baltimore Orioles,
Orchard Orioles and a few more that I'm sure I forgot to mention.

The logs that we put in the pond for the turtles to
bask on have seen use by just about all of the pond visitors.

Here kitty kitty
ZMuhtajh.jpg

Indigo Bunting
m3RlXefh.jpg

F5izsYVh.jpg

Red Shouldered Hawk
sFPE1jDh.jpg

Wood ducks - Turtles
QrGspi8h.jpg

ogEQ2FCh.jpg

Our wood ducks and mallards get along swimmingly well.
A pair of each.
H2Jec1Vh.jpg
What kind of camera and lens do you have. Those are excellent pictures.