Random Daily Photos May 2022 Edition

Stanford Guitar

Friend of Leo's
Tree that fell in a windstorm a few days ago. If a person was on the trail at that time, they had a bad day.

IMG_9845.jpeg
IMG_9846.jpeg

StoneH

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
This is a block of lead that I hang off my boat for retrieving small gear. It was square. Care to guess why it looks scalloped?

I left it on the porch, and apparently squirrels like the taste of lead. <Edit> I'll do a follow-up on brain damaged squirrels.

1651447124295.png

Last edited:

Killing Floor

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Long weekend. Drove 240 miles for the 16 team state bracket, won the first round, 240 miles home, prom!, out of bed too early, 240 miles back for the quarter finals, won, 240 miles home.
First time for the boys in the final 4 in over a decade. My l'il chunk is blessed to have earned a scholarship to play in college, his fist pump says a lot, he's not a big talker. Semifinals next week much closer to home, whew. But there is always a last time. Play every rep like it's your last because one day it will be.
1651454683996.jpeg

jays0n

Tele-Afflicted
Long weekend. Drove 240 miles for the 16 team state bracket, won the first round, 240 miles home, prom!, out of bed too early, 240 miles back for the quarter finals, won, 240 miles home.
First time for the boys in the final 4 in over a decade. My l'il chunk is blessed to have earned a scholarship to play in college, his fist pump says a lot, he's not a big talker. Semifinals next week much closer to home, whew. But there is always a last time. Play every rep like it's your last because one day it will be.
View attachment 979102
Nice work to both you and the kid. Good times!!

That Cal Webway

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
This morning my sister provided low resolution evidence that her two pups took down a bear.

View attachment 978984

Both don't have that classic head-down guilty sweet looking dog look:

They look oppositional defiant,
and you tell your sister to sleep with one eye open at night because they may bring their sociopath friends over and ransack the house and have a party while she's in the bedroom!

:)