Random Daily Photos June 2022 Edition

Stanford Guitar

Friend of Leo's
My favorite 12 string on my favorite throw blanket.

F3F631EC-1DF6-4012-A515-C68D964758C8.jpeg
986074BC-6988-476B-8B05-143FB4BD1F74.jpeg
1967F7C2-6B67-4D57-9932-A0F56A9EBF21.jpeg

belleswell

Tele-Meister
I believe this turtle is a huge soft shell. We've seen a few in the
pond, but none that were the size of this one. I estimated that it's almost
3 foot long from the tip of the nose to the end of the tail. It has a very long
skinny neck.

A9tLPXeh.jpg

Note the decent size painted turtle in front. The painted turtle is a large, but the
big one behind it dwarfs him.
XJMyPHFh.jpg

Twins
U9JhJyph.jpg

Orphaned fawn. My wife volunteers at a shelter for Australian cattle dogs. Blue Heelers and
Red Heelers, although they take in others breeds as well. She got a call yesterday about an
abandoned fawn that the mom had abandoned in their yard. They didn't touch it for three days
hoping mom would come back at night to take him away. She had been taking care of it for about a week prior to that, and then disappeared.

The fawn was getting hungry and thirsty and with no mom, the people were concerned for the fawn and wanted to get it to a rescue center. In the interim, they fed it some goats milk to keep it going with hopes of mom returning.

After the call, my wife arranged to meet the woman and take it to
a rescue center about an hour away. WoJos God's Grace wildlife rehabilitation.
This one was the sixth one they have taken in this year. This shot was taken at the parking lot
where they met up with a lady from the rescue center. She said it looked great and was sure
it would be ok. After rehabilitation, they are released. She called this morning to let us know that it was doing great, and was a young buck they named Sage.
MuhuUMfh.jpg

jays0n

Friend of Leo's
I believe this turtle is a huge soft shell. We've seen a few in the
pond, but none that were the size of this one. I estimated that it's almost
3 foot long from the tip of the nose to the end of the tail. It has a very long
skinny neck.

A9tLPXeh.jpg

Note the decent size painted turtle in front. The painted turtle is a large, but the
big one behind it dwarfs him.
XJMyPHFh.jpg
Are you sure it is not Nessy?

dougstrum

Friend of Leo's
We went up to see the kids, and yesterday morning was great for sitting on the porch with my grandson. I said: that tree looks like a monster~his response was: mom calls it the ugly tree.
IMG_20220601_062907134_HDR.jpg
It's mainly a cedar and a few other smaller trees all entwined in four different vines. Lot of song birds nesting in there.

TokyoPortrait

Friend of Leo's
Hi.

Stuff you see, peddling your bicycle back from a curry lunch. I was going to say, you couldn't pay me enough to do this to my house, but then I realised it would probably be more accurate to say, they wouldn't pay me enough to do this to my house. Everyone has their price, right?*

I have to admit to ramping things up a little, in my faux Kodachrome attempts.

1003616-Faux Kodachrome 25.jpg

Pax/
* no willingness to engage in contract, hire or payment of any kind for nefarious purposes stated, intended or otherwise implied. Sales tax may apply in your state.