Random Daily Photos July 2022 Edition

Stanford Guitar

Friend of Leo's
My sense over time is that the popularity of the racers teeny tiny skinny seat is the same phenomena as guitar players hearing with our eyes.
That is a big seat but wonens seats are wider fitment.
My visual I cant let go of is the old time flat bars, I see the curvy modern mtb bars as too similar to old time kids bikes while flat bars cut narrow is cool.
Less comfortable though...
The most comfortable seat I've ever ridden is the Brooks C17, and by a very long shot. Seats are personal preference, I have friends who hate Brooks saddles, and I hate the ones they ride, etc.

effzee

Tele-Holic
Some concert pics from last night. This weekend is our town's "Altstadtfest", nine stages set up around the inner city, with a variety of music types from maybe thirty bands over the course of the weekend

Guess what kind of music these guys play. Called "The Black Tape"

IMG_20220701_215922 (1).jpg

IMG_20220701_220409.jpg

Last edited:

TokyoPortrait

Friend of Leo's
Super cute!
Is that bonsai yours?

Hi.

Yep. I was plucking a few dead needles off and it ran into my palm, then out again and hid under a branch. Then, almost immediately, it came out and on top of another branch and sat watching me.

There’s two more bonsai behind this one, bokeh’d out. Two junipers. I’m desperately trying to keep another one alive at the moment, a wee maple that took a hit in the current heat wave.

Here’s a 120 year old one from down the road from me. Bought out for a bonsai festival in Bonsai Village in Saitama City (aka Omiya), a city a short distance north of Tokyo. Not a July photo, but never mind.

EDD39340-8F9B-45FB-A347-40D51EA158CE.jpeg

Pax/
Dean

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Is the “ISE” knob a mid-scoop kind of thing or what?

Does it matter much if you’re working other EQ stuff?

Asking for a friend…
Exactly: infinite shape somethingorother
All interact but a quick tweak of the ise resets the values of TM&B.
Sorta, it works better than it sounds in forum chat!