Random Daily Photos July 2022 Edition

SparkleFart

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
you'll probably want to keep an eye out for what may be in the trees with you.

Yes indeed! From back in May, these guys do get around. And I was on the ground--no stands for me.

awakeagain.jpg

msalama

Tele-Afflicted
A random daily photo from our randomly kept backyard. Hey, it's a BACKYARD, not a penitentiary!

Love the bungalow too. An old but very sturdy house in need of no major repairs, except for the plumbing which we'll get replaced when the inflationary dust settles - and it's definitely good for at least another couple of years still anyway. Love it here!

20220707_091901.jpg

THX1123

Tele-Afflicted
Tenant improvement. Looks like you're remodeling an office building?
It's various buildings at the University I where I work. Some buildings are new. Sometimes I wander around at lunch and take pictures. I like empty buildings for some reason.

They are painting 2 floors of the building where I work. It turns 100 years old next year.

TokyoPortrait

Friend of Leo's
Indeed it is. But this is similar to the Italian way of making cold brew. I didn't realize this was a Japanese method as well. Good to know.
Hi.

Yeah, who knows where it originated from? I have one of those, but now I use an Iwaki drip style cold brew maker. I like better than immersion - probably mostly cos I don't have to worry about stopping the process. This one.

I made a little wooden riser for mine, as sometimes you get a large bloom and it comes up and blocks the drip hole.

DDDF374A-BE21-40E9-B7E7-65762A9FEB6D.JPEG

Pax/
Dean