belleswell

Tele-Meister
Does
fzBcu6Ph.jpg

WAAPtvFh.jpg

Lake Michigan - Steelhead - Surf Fishing - 2 Lb Test Leader
OGTJbATh.jpg

Petoskey Stone
I will occasionally find these in the surf of Lake Michigan while waiting for a rod to bend over.
a511hsTh.jpg

I bought year end pumkins from the nursery just
before they were going to bury them. All were in great
shape. Medium to Xlarge for 50 cents each. 10 dollars
worth got me twenty of them. I bought them the third week
of November.

Average pumpkin is 500 seeds and I did up two at time
on an extra large cookie pan. 325 F in the oven with
pats of butter cut up and placed on top of them as they
went into the oven. About 3/4 of a stick cut up into thin
pieces. Sea salt to taste when finished.

Most were ready around 45 to 55 minutes.

Then food saver bags, and they will be good through next year.

Nothing went to waste on the pumpkins. I just wanted the seeds.
4 of them went to a friend for her chickens, and the other 16
went to another friend for their goats.

TsTeg3th.jpg

tQB9ohth.jpg

KHlYDGAh.jpg

Last edited:

jays0n

Friend of Leo's
We had two parties at work yesterday. I ate a lot of junk
0DAABA0F-D466-44F1-BF9D-97A1C71A78AA.jpeg

Today I was the only one who had to run in the park, in the rain,(to work all that crap off)
8B6A5563-F2F9-4BB0-B1FE-6E58881E308C.jpeg

It’s true what they say about that extra mile, today there was definitely not a crowd on it, nor the earlier miles come to think about it :)

effzee

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
Well, this SpongeBob Musical exceeded our expectations by about 100 sea miles. It was a big, complex, professional production, great story, lots of good music and choreography, super witty script, high level stage tech, just fantastic all around 👍🏼

IMG_20221203_191706.jpg

Last edited:

John Backlund

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
IMG_20221203_160952461.jpg

I picked up this nearly mint 70's-80's Stevens model 67E at a gun show on Saturday morning. It was the only 'bargain' I found in the place, everything else bloated to stupid prices, which is typical for these events. The seller was a private party that I knew, and knocked $50 off of it's, already low, $250 price tag without me even asking, so there it is. These aren't exactly heirloom quality, but just a very basic, no-frills, field piece. I don't do any hunting, but will occasionally go out and blow up some clay birds and tin cans, so it might come in handy for that sort of thing.

Last edited:

yegbert

Poster Extraordinaire
957DECFE-70AC-48FA-B323-2E270511F677.jpeg

Loose leaves of tobacco strung up for drying at the National Colonial Farm in Accokeek, MD. They cut a lot of them as whole stalks and hung the stalks upside down in a barn to dry. But they had a few stragglers they strung this way. I’m retired and volunteer there, mostly in a kitchen garden. The farm is part of a national park and is on the Maryland side of the Potomac, across and in sight of [George Washington’s] Mt. Vernon on the Virginia side. It’s free to visit. For me, being there is reminiscent of Steven Stills’ Johnny’s Garden.

Last edited:

gimmeatele

Friend of Leo's
Committed to playing at the village Christmas fete, then remembered I don't have a case or bag for my new old hollowbodies. Ordered the trusty 20€ Thomann gigbag yesterday, it just got delivered. I have another one of these for solid bodies, they're a tremendous value, last for years (something I can not say for my Fender gigbag)

View attachment 1057398

I'll keep a towel in it to wrap the headstock snugly when I actually travel with it
I have a few too, the semi hollow bad is excellent