Random Daily Photos December 2022 Edition

belleswell

Tele-Meister
In Tribute to Stanford Guitar, Chip, and Tomasz who have started these monthly threads in the past.
Thanks.

Lester and Floyd
5LteUTSh.jpg

Bob and Al
Pf3XuEph.jpg

Mourning Doves
DO06EeX.jpg

Red Shouldered Hawk
mcNBFz2h.jpg

Lester and Floyd
sFGzLsZh.jpg

Peace
R6gohRGh.jpg

Last edited:

effzee

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
Had to get a jacket for our dog to prevent her licking and biting some skin irritations. Decided do go all out and get the Christmas motif. Her hair is very thick right now, so it looks really tight, like a sausage. She went to visit the neighbors and they just happened to be dressed the same 😅🤶

IMG-20221202-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:

effzee

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
Committed to playing at the village Christmas fete, then remembered I don't have a case or bag for my new old hollowbodies. Ordered the trusty 20€ Thomann gigbag yesterday, it just got delivered. I have another one of these for solid bodies, they're a tremendous value, last for years (something I can not say for my Fender gigbag)

IMG_20221202_154159.jpg

I'll keep a towel in it to wrap the headstock snugly when I actually travel with it

effzee

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
As I've mentioned, my wife is incapacitated for a while. She requested a dinner with chicken breast and surprise her. So I made this. Chicken breast with tomato and cheese - came out way better than I expected!

IMG-20221130-WA0004.jpg

joe.attaboy

Tele-Meister
i recently bought a Google Pixel 6 mobile. The camera has a widely-advertised feature called Magic Eraser,which I decided to randomly play with the other day (keeping the "random" spirit of this thread). I put a trash can near my truck, too the first photo, then used Magic Eraser to remove it and the car across the street, as seen in the second. The trash can removal wasn't perfect, and there are some artifacts of the car as well, but this is actually a pretty amazing feature.

1670017084917.png

1670017113473.png

effzee

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
i recently bought a Google Pixel 6 mobile. The camera has a widely-advertised feature called Magic Eraser,which I decided to randomly play with the other day (keeping the "random" spirit of this thread). I put a trash can near my truck, too the first photo, then used Magic Eraser to remove it and the car across the street, as seen in the second. The trash can removal wasn't perfect, and there are some artifacts of the car as well, but this is actually a pretty amazing feature.

View attachment 1057545

View attachment 1057546
You set up a really difficult task for the algorithm and the result is not bad at all 👍🏼

buster poser

Poster Extraordinaire
Committed to playing at the village Christmas fete, then remembered I don't have a case or bag for my new old hollowbodies. Ordered the trusty 20€ Thomann gigbag yesterday, it just got delivered. I have another one of these for solid bodies, they're a tremendous value, last for years (something I can not say for my Fender gigbag)

View attachment 1057398

I'll keep a towel in it to wrap the headstock snugly when I actually travel with it
Great looking guitar!