Random Daily Photos August 2022 Edition

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I did get a minor leg injury at work yesterday and then today a strange furry growth appeared. Almost feels like my leg has grown ears?
6EE46D34-0B44-48E1-91A3-BC59F0CFF578.jpeg

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
Platinum Supporter
Burrowing bee family is bad news! A couple years ago I dug into a Yellowjacket nest and a bunch flew right up my pantleg!
Got a few stings before disrobing but no damage the the jewels, thankfully…
I’m not sure what they are now, I swore they were bees but do ground bee’s make paper nests?

My father and I got swarmed by bee’s and stung a crap ton when we were making a trail in the woods when I was a kid, thankfully I haven’t been stung too many times since

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
Platinum Supporter
Man I’ve never had a bee sting bother me so bad
E7CB3F54-6059-424C-A61E-2F9FF31CBAEA.jpeg

It’s hard to tell by the photo but that dimple on the lower left of my heel is there from swelling

Must have stung me in the right place or something

I don’t really think there is anything I can do about it

PSA-don’t approach mystery bee’s

Edit: woe! I can see it even better in this lighting because of the shadow

BAE2E554-07C3-46D0-B0C3-78B952B9B146.jpeg

Yeah… that’s usually not there :(

Is it because I’m getting old… that my immune system is worse?, it’s been over 8 hours… never had a reaction this long :(

Last edited:

Phrygian77

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
I wuz gonna guess that but those are the only dogs I ever see up close any more.
Kraut & mustard!!!
Best of the wurst...

I like sauteed onions with kraut also. I like just about anything on a dog except mayo.

I love chili dogs with mustard and onions, but there isn't anything in a can that's even remotely close to a decent chili sauce. You have to make that stuff yourself. It starts with potato masher. You don't brown the meat. If you do it right, you can turn the chili dog upside down without anything falling off.