Tele-Meister
Bunny Buddies
BlueJay
tyGnVych.jpg

Cardinal
QRTwmFwh.jpg

Squirrel
HIxMfZZh.jpg

Whoops. Wrong month. That "similar threads" listing at the bottom of the page has got me more than once.
Oh well.

Last edited:

Phrygian77

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Oh hey, it is great that Brian stopped by. I did not realize I posted all my photos from today in the April thread. Thanks Brian (thanks for Hammer to fall etc. too or course)

Edit: I am sure that once @Stanford Guitar gets back from the Sunday ride, that a May thread will appear.

I did it at the beginning of last month. Apparently a few others forgot this month too.

cometazzi

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
Thought I was going to finish this before May.

View attachment 978828

Why rush it and mangle up that lovely wiring though?

I was guessing Princeton Reverb but it looks like the faceplate starts with <something else>. Meanwhile, I have a build that I hoped to have started by May.

House Finch and Indigo Bunting

Can You Hear Me Now?
jl6s3xEh.jpg

I was waiting to learn that you hid one of those Chinese finger traps in there.

Last edited:

Phrygian77

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
@cometazzi. I didn't even realize you could see that much in the photo. I'll have to be more careful next time. It is essentially a tweaked Princeton Reverb. Obviously, I can't legally put that on the faceplate, so it has a different name.

cometazzi

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
@cometazzi. I didn't even realize you could see that much in the photo. I'll have to be more careful next time. It is essentially a tweaked Princeton Reverb. Obviously, I can't legally put that on the faceplate, so it has a different name.

Sure. Btw, Post-It notes are tops for covering up stuff like names and addresses if necessary. So long as you use thick enough ones (or double up) so that the letters don't show through.

Some folks scribble out their stuff with photo-editing programs, but depending on how the software does layers, someone clever enough might be able to undo it. The Internet is a big place.

I didn't mean to be nosy, by the way. I was just curious. (post edited above). That is a fantastic looking build!