Quick Help - Find Your Posts And Your Threads

Discussion in 'Forum Help Threads' started by TDPRI, Mar 6, 2016.

1. TDPRI

TDPRI Retired

Admin Post
    There are many ways to find your content.

1. You can hover/click on your username / avatar in the top right hand corner - a drop down box contains a wealth of options including "Your Threads" and "Your Posts"

Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 12.02.39 PM.png

2. Click on the Search box in the menubar - A box will drop down. In the lower right corner is an down arrow. Click that and you'll see choices for your posts and your threads.

Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 12.04.23 PM.png

3. Click on your Avatar / Username in any post - a "member card" will appear. There are tons of options there - but where you see your post count click the amount - a list of your posts will appear. THIS WORKS FOR ANY MEMBER'S AVATAR.

membercard.png

4. Even simipler - in the "Postbit" to the left of every post underneath the Username and User title click on the amount next to members and your posts (or any member's posts) will be listed.

postbitPOSTS.png

2. charlie chitlin

charlie chitlin Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

I've got the drop-down that has "my posts" but is there a way to see if there have been posts after mine?
    I would rather not bother clicking on the thread if my last post is still the last post.

3. TDPRI

TDPRI Retired

Admin Post
    If you've set your account to watch all threads that you post in you can click on Watched Threads in the submenu above and see all of the threads you've posted in. You can also see the last poster in those threads.

watched.png

4. Alamo

Alamo Doctor of Teleocity

Why is this?
    When I click on Watched Threads it appears that the thread I created recently and have replied to, doesn't show up on that list.
    It should be included, IMHO.

5. TDPRI

TDPRI Retired

Admin Post
    It does so when there is a new response that you have not seen. Obviously, if you've posted last then you've seen your post.

As soon as anyone else posts a new post in the thread it will show up on your watched thread list.

6. Alamo

Alamo Doctor of Teleocity

Oh, now I get it.
    recently updated threads with unread replies.
    if I've looked at it, it's not on the list anymore.
    thanks

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.