1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Questions about neck & pocket stamping

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Fenderdad1950, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Fenderdad1950

Fenderdad1950 Tele-Afflicted

Pulled the neck off the 'When is a Tele not a Fender' guitar and just as I had guessed, the neck & body are Warmoth. Questions ..... one, what is a 'Warmoth radius' as stamped ? The fretboard feels 9.5. The neck does feels a bit 20210126_062810.jpg more beefy than my Nashville Tele. And two, it is stamped '59' so I assume it is a copy of a 59 Fender Tele neck, right? Thanx 4 your feedback:D

Boreas likes this.
  2. Boreas

Boreas Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Why not shoot them an email? Read them the serial numbers or show them pix and they can probably tell you every spec on the neck. You may want to also consider getting some cheap radius gauges. They can come in handy! You likely have a progressive neck radius.

3. Fenderdad1950

Fenderdad1950 Tele-Afflicted

Thanx, going to write a letter to Warmoth and order a Warmoth headstock decal. I will include a photo of the pic here. I will probably include $10 for shipping it.:D

4. Boreas

Boreas Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

IMO, decals aren't worth the effort.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.