Punks vs. Construction Worker - You have to see this

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
In my experience, tree-bound cats eventually come down by themselves. Hunger's always a good incentive. :) Plus they know they've got a few more lives in the deck.

My son has a saying about people who ask you for money. Don't give it to them, it's like feeding cats, they just keep coming back for more.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
one of our relatives had two boys from Ukraine staying with them for the summer. They informed that we should never call it 'the' Ukraine and just call it Ukraine.

They told me that the whole 'the' thing was created to make people think it was a region rather than a nation.

It was SUPER important to them. In return, I gave them a mexican coke and explained that it tasted the way US coke used to taste.

You should have given them a handful of Oreos then they could have gotten the whole US/Mexico experience!

AngelStrummer

Friend of Leo's
Interesting, and staged or not, relatively harmless.

In the USA, someone might have got shot.

oregomike

Tele-Afflicted
I watched the video with sound turned off and thought, "This is either staged or Russian." :)

I then watched it again with sound. I think it's both.

I think it's both. A couple things. The way they were swinging at the worker seemed fake. So did the way they waved their arms when their car was getting totaled. Not buying it, but was entertaining nonetheless.