Punks vs. Construction Worker - You have to see this

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I watched the video with sound turned off and thought, "This is either staged or Russian." :)

I then watched it again with sound. I think it's both.

If they beat the crap out of the guy for just not giving way, I think they would have did a lot worse to him for killing their car. I think this was staged, for what reason I have no idea, but it just seems wrong.

LutherBurger

Poster Extraordinaire
If they beat the crap out of the guy for just not giving way, I think they would have did a lot worse to him for killing their car. I think this was staged, for what reason I have no idea, but it just seems wrong.
The fake punches were the first clue for me. Next was their cartoonish reaction when the excavator started smashing the car.

But it was fun to watch, regardless.

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
one of our relatives had two boys from Ukraine staying with them for the summer. They informed that we should never call it 'the' Ukraine and just call it Ukraine.

They told me that the whole 'the' thing was created to make people think it was a region rather than a nation.

It was SUPER important to them. In return, I gave them a mexican coke and explained that it tasted the way US coke used to taste.