Punk rock quizz.

Linderflomann

Tele-Meister
19/25, which I thought was okay since I don't care for ska-punk, which was pretty heavily featured here.

I was a little bit ashamed to know with near certainty that Linoleum is the opening track on Punk in Drublic, though. Ah, to be 17 forever.

Killing Floor

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Mad Caddies? NOFX? C’mon. I got all the actual punk questions correct.

I love DOA! We opens for them on a long leg and a dude came at me on stage and Joey s head punched him out. Fun times.

jays0n

Friend of Leo's
You got 19/25 correct!

I don’t know much about anything after the 80s and not much about Canada other than DOA, so missed in those areas.

Killing Floor

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Narrator: Green Day doesn't count.
To be fair you could debate back and forth when it’s really too recent to say “punk”. On our continent it definitely extended into the early 80s. But there are a number of bands on that quiz that absolutely don’t belong. Green Day was a nice revisit for a few albums. Good edgy rock’n’roll in my mouthy opinion. They were good throwback. Rancid? NOFX? C’mon.

effzee

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
To be fair you could debate back and forth when it’s really too recent to say “punk”. On our continent it definitely extended into the early 80s. But there are a number of bands on that quiz that absolutely don’t belong. Green Day was a nice revisit for a few albums. Good edgy rock’n’roll in my mouthy opinion. They were good throwback. Rancid? NOFX? C’mon.
Narrator: Narrators are never fair

😅

Last edited:

Peter Graham

TDPRI Member
I reconstituted the questions using irregular shaped letters cut from the newspaper. Then I gobbed on them and set fire to them. Then I went out to sneer at a police officer and flick the v's to some old ladies at the bus stop. Because punks don't do quizzes. Quizzes are for stiffs and hippies

Slip Kid

Tele-Afflicted
17/25….and I am not a big punk fan. I’m surprised at how many things I did know and guessed (incorrectly) on the rest.

MickM

Poster Extraordinaire
Platinum Supporter