1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Public Service Announcement: Fender parts sources

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Ignatius, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Ignatius

Ignatius Tele-Afflicted

I recently emailed Fender looking for a specific and hard to find part. The response I got from them included some helpful links to some vendors, so I thought I'd post them here in case they might be helpful to anyone looking for parts sources.

I have no affiliation with any of these vendors and I'm sure there are many others besides these (including your local Fender dealer who can order them), but there were some online sources I wasn't aware of in the response.

Anyway, here's Fender's reply:

Hello,

Thanks for writing in. While we appreciate your interest, we do not sell any parts direct. You can order parts from www.darrenriley.com, www.guitar-parts.com, www.guitarpartsresource.com, www.guitarelectronics.com, www.allparts.com, www.musicpartsguru.com, or any other authorized dealer. We are a wholesale manufacturer and we only sell to our network of dealers and service centers. Thanks again for writing in. I hope this will help you out.

Best Regards,

Jeff Krause

Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
    Consumer Relations Department
    8860 E. Chaparral Rd. Suite 100
    Scottsdale, AZ 85250
    480-596-7195
    [email protected]

2. boris bubbanov

boris bubbanov Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

Thanks Jeff!

Anytime you are ready to release the new '08 and later American Standard Telecaster bridge plates, we're ready to buy them. Yes, Darren is great, isn't he?

While you're looking for stuff we might like, don't forget about those Tele bridge assemblies for Custom Classics and "8502"s. Offer them, and we'll buy them, I assure you.

3. SimpleOne

SimpleOne Friend of Leo's

Thanks for the PSA. I just "nuked and paved" my OS so this was entirely timely and mucho appreciated, sinse I did not save any bookmarks (I know!) thanks!

4. mellecaster

mellecaster Former Member

Good deal Gary...and once again I will sing the praises of Darren Riley.

The Boy knows how to run a Business...(among his other Talents w/ Guitars & Amps)

5. GreeneFan

GreeneFan Tele-Meister

The Gallery on his website had some great guitars and amps, and as tasteful as the very last pic is, I didn't see any guitars in that pic, did you guys??:rolleyes:

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.