PSA: DOD Rubberneck Analog Delay for $119 new

tele_pathic

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
this is a great delay and that is a great price. I've actually bought and sold this delay several times. The size is kind of off-putting, so I sell and replace with a mini delay that doesn't sound as good, so I buy it again.

Mike Eskimo

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Great price. Almost want to buy it to compare it to my Waza DM-2.

I think they have the same chips.

I always used to get the rubberneck confused with the two timer. Which is not a great pedal, but had hilarious graphics !
EA4892DC-7D97-411A-BCD7-E4825D6A6FDA.jpeg

maggieo

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
DOD stuff is being cleared out like crazy. Digitech wants to put the brand out to pasture. :( But, that means great prices on great pedals! :)

I sure went down that road:

104996176_10158815402452080_1793082120043464637_o.jpg

TheGoodTexan

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
I love the idea of an insert on delay pedal, to get an effect on just the repeats only. Putting an envelope filter in the insert of a delay pedal gives some really cool and useful rhythm textures and the envelopes fold over themselves.

I’ll probably pick up that pedal... even though I already have four delay pedals.

tele_pathic

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
As I said, I've had this off and on for a number of years. Have it as my delay now, and will not sell again. Yet I've never stuck anything in the insert, oddly enough. Maybe I'll give that a go sometime. It really does do a lovely any kind of delay you need: slap to ambient. And with the two footswitches and "rubberneck" feature, you have the ability to get weird sounds like you would with turning the knobs of a delay while engaged, but with the ease of pushing the buttons instead.