1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

PRS SE Tonare T60 E incoming!

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by Iceman0124, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Iceman0124

Iceman0124 Tele-Meister

Not a huge acoustic guy,, but after seeing this model, had to get one. I love Ziricote, and this one is dressed to kill! PRS SE T-60 E

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dont normally name my guitars, but after staring at the back for a minute, think I have to name it Cthulhu! I know this is made in China, but if she plays and sounds half as good as she looks... I'm chomping at the bit for this one hard....glad I jumped on this one as hearing back from other dealers taking preorders are saying June to July at he earliest for this model, and What you see is What you Get most likely will not apply for the initial pre-orders, and for a guitar like this in terms of both appearance and cost, WYS is VERY important imo, I've seen examples with practically no figuring in the maple accents, some gnarly knots on tops, and some backs with way too much of the pale sapwood, its worst on the sides, I love the hint of it on the outside edges on mine. Love t hear others thoughts on these. I see a lot of negativity from folks claiming to see them in stores, but I honestly belive that wouldn't be so harsh if it said MIK instead of MIC, those that have bought them or spent serious time with them really seem to love them, Monday cant get here fast enough!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.