Prove You Are Not A Robot

ReverendRevolver

Friend of Leo's
I don't think any of those are the right answer; pictures too blurry to see if any of them got a fortissimo to pianissimo decrecendo, which would be the most obviously heavy handed. Otherwise, I'd go with "even a robot can tell you're being pretentious and heavy handed because you frame a question then use out of focus sheet music". Because I'm pretty sure with my 0 IT experience that an algorithm can detect low resolution images.

Now, if the caption was "Which of these would OBVIOUSLY sound better on a maple fretboard than a rosewood one?":

Then half the forum would be all over it

;)

Manual Slim

Friend of Leo's
My grandson "grandpa, I am a robot"
"No, you have a pecker, you are a boy, but if you really want to be a robot, I can cut off your pecker with my pocket knife and then you can be a robot"
"Grandpa, I dont wanna be a robot"
It's about time! I've long thought that this forum has far too few posts about cutting peckers off.

Killing Floor

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
It’s easy to spot the robots because they walk funny and say “I am a robot”.

I Am A Robot GIFs | Tenor

Mouth

Tele-Afflicted
After completing these, does anyone else say in their best Pee Wee Herman as the hamburger guy "I AM A ROBOT HAHAH!"?

I guess it's just me.

Mouth

Tele-Afflicted
When I was 6 years old, I would come home from school, turn on the TV, and watch Captain Video. There was a robot named "Tobor."

When I was about 40 it occurred to me that "Tobor" was "robot" spelled backwards.

If you were watching cartoons in 1978, you would have known.

"Tobor is robot spelled backwards."