Proof cats are evil

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by blowtorch, Sep 16, 2020.

1. JJLC

JJLC Tele-Meister

Canines are regulated to a degree that felines are not but should be.
    The double standard is exceptionally ludicrous.
    How would society like it if everyones' dogs were running around all over the place, jumping fences, pooping all over Gods' green Earth, and raising Hell like cats do?
    Citizens would be out with their firearms; you think I'm kidding? Nope; not kidding.

RoyBGood likes this.
  2. Mike Eskimo

Mike Eskimo Telefied Ad Free Member

Anytime I get scratched or lightly bitten (I’m always the instigator) by either of the cats , I immediately put disinfectant on it . Serves me right for hassling them but at the same time , still never had an infection issue .

RomanS likes this.
  3. scottser

scottser Friend of Leo's

Cats hate water and water is harmless. I used to keep a supersoaker at a house I used to rent which could hit a cat at thirty feet. It also used to shut up the dog next door when it would bark incessantly if left out alone, one quick blast was usually enough.

4. Danb541

Danb541 Tele-Afflicted

I think our cats are distantly related, like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. I'm in Oregon,USA. They have the IMG_8977.jpg same belly and everything.

RomanS, Alamo and whole tone like this.
  5. Wrighty

Wrighty Friend of Leo's

RomanS likes this.
  6. Mike Eskimo

for what they are designed to do - cats are exceptionally successful solo killing machines.

dogs are pack animals and clumsy in comparison

I do agree with this .

Cats kill for the sake of killing.

people should not let them out to roam.

at all.

DONT LET YOUR CATS OUT TO ROAM ON THEIR OWN !

7. Fretting out

Fretting out Poster Extraordinaire

I don’t need proof

They just are!

blowtorch likes this.
  8. David Barnett

David Barnett Doctor of Teleocity

A 150 lb dog is a Great Dane. A 150 lb cat is a mountain lion.

drlucky likes this.
  9. boneyguy

boneyguy Doctor of Teleocity

It hurt like hell....I can say that. The Drs. didn't seem overly concerned....concerned, yes. I took pretty much the full week for the swelling to disappear.

10. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

You can become remarkably proficient with a wrist rocket in a very short time. They are not for scaring though. Using 7/16 steel balls from a ball bearing you can kill a wild animal with a head shot.

JJLC likes this.
  11. JJLC

JJLC Tele-Meister

I have owned canines and I am a responsible dog owner.
    I don't allow others to have to deal with my shortcomings as a pet owner because of being a responsible pet owner.
    This saves my fellow citizens the hassles of performing duties that are not theirs.
    I do understand cats, and I don't care for them.

12. Mike Eskimo

We used to have wrist rocket wars with crabapples ! With no eye protection !! With our brains herbally scrambled !!!

It’s a wonder none of us need leader dogs at this point ...

drlucky and Toto'sDad like this.
  13. Switchy

Switchy Tele-Afflicted

I'm not evil at all! Just look at me!

evil 20200916_091542.jpg

drlucky, RomanS and Mike Eskimo like this.
  14. String Tree

String Tree Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Or, my Dog.
    They'll not be back a second time.

15. TwangToInfinity

TwangToInfinity Tele-Afflicted

cats are crazy for sure, one time i was in the yard and i passing a 30' tall cedar and i seen a whole lot of flys buzzin around the bottom so i looked in there around the base and there was a whole bunch of dissected baby bunnies with their organs all carefully laid out

gosh i wish i wouldn't have looked what a psycho horror show, ugh neighbors creepy ass cat

16. trev333

trev333 Telefied Ad Free Member

I had a female cat, Squeeks,,, had the finest black coat I'd seen on a cat with red through it that would throw up some unreal shades in the sun... like grandmas fine furniture..

narrow at the shoulders and yellow eyes like those sleek porcelain figurines... bit of Siamese in it, I think...

dogs didn't stand a chance against it.... I watched it shred lots of dogs with ease.... pig dogs, mastiffs...serious dogs...

one day I hear a noise at the back stairs.. walked past the sleeping cat on the kitchen floor to look... it was the big ugly bull mastiff from the house up the back sniffing around.... I yelled at it to get the hell out of here and it looked back at me and growled low at me.... I was always wary of this one...

meanwhile I felt the cat brush past my leg and go out the cat flap... she launched herself from the top level onto the dogs head at the base of the stairs and started shredding.... the dog saw it coming and turned to run but was too slow.... it ran up the garden stairs heading home with the cat on it's head/face... each time he managed to flick it off the cat just jumped back on and kept going tooth and claw...this went on for 50 yds as the dog yelped and screamed like a baby the whole way....

the cat just trotted back down the hill past me still inside the door and curled back up where it was and went back to sleep.... my heart was still pounding at the scene I saw......

the people moved away soon after when they bought their own land to build on.. I saw his brother in town a year later and asked how the new place was and if they still had the dog....he started telling me how the dog came home one day completely messed up in what he thought was a fight with a big kangaroo or a wild dog.... it took 400 bucks worth of stitches to patch it up he said...

I grinned and told him I'd seen the whole thing... my demure little cat did that.... he couldn't believe it when I told him how it happened...

I saw it fight off 2 dogs at once, bull terriers again.... they had teamed up to get the cat.... the cat handled both of them with ease and they never came back in the yard again.... he took the young one out first, it bailed out.. and then started on the bigger one..... incredible.....

yet, it never scratched me ever,, even in serious play,, had the softest paws with people, very friendly.... hated dogs with a passion... long gone now, I miss her.... :)

17. Guitardvark

Guitardvark Tele-Afflicted

cats not evil, mine are the most precious cuddly little things ever :)

[​IMG]

bsman and Alamo like this.
  18. 8barlouie

8barlouie Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

That was a heart-warming story. We had a bully bull mastiff in our neighborhood for a time. Luckily, the husband got custody of the hound in the divorce and moved away. I love it when a bully gets his comeuppance.

19. trev333

trev333 Telefied Ad Free Member

another time a friend came to visit with a dog... I suggested it would be safer in the car.... they laughed..

until they heard yelping outside and had to go and save their dog and put it in the car... the cat jumped on the hood and glared at the dog and menaced it through the window....... come on buddy, outside....:lol:

another time I saw her run across the yard full pelt and attack a dog walking past the yard sniffing around...

so funny... ;)

David Barnett, drlucky and Alamo like this.
  20. Peegoo

Peegoo Friend of Leo's

Yep. They walk in their own poo and pee, and then they walk on the tables and kitchen counters.

Seems legit.

RoyBGood likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.