Promoting an Concert advert. Never seen anything like this!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Hey_you, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Hey_you

Hey_you Tele-Afflicted

"Psycho Las Vegas has something for every heavy music die hard. You can gamble, swim, mosh, smoke indoors, get wasted, get married at Mandalay Bay's chapel and see your favorite bands at four different stages at Psycho Las Vegas."

TokyoPortrait likes this.
  2. Fretting out

Fretting out Poster Extraordinaire

is this a music festival or venue?

I don’t get “wasted” anymore but count me in!

Hey_you likes this.
  3. TokyoPortrait

TokyoPortrait Friend of Leo's

Hi.

Thought that was funny, so I cut and pasted the blurb in to an email to a friend.

I added a little background explanation & auto correct kept changing the location to Alas Vegas.

Which I also thought was funny.

And just now, I noticed my first attempt above had been changed to Slash Vegas. :rolleyes:

Pax/
    Dean

Hey_you likes this.
  4. Killing Floor

Killing Floor Friend of Leo's

You had me at Swim.

Fretting out and Hey_you like this.
  5. Fretting out

Fretting out Poster Extraordinaire

But...are we aloud to smoke in the pool?

Dang! I just had an idea that I’m a couple decades late for, floating ashtrays!

6. Hey_you

Hey_you Tele-Afflicted

I will not be attending. I get emails due to going to one fest with Arthur Brown and Alice Cooper. They have something for everyone it seems. I just received this promo today.
    You’re cordially invited to partake in the latest addition to the trip that never ends. Monday after PSYCHO LAS VEGAS, the glorious greens of Las Vegas' famous Bali Hai Golf Club will play host to the first-ever PSYCHO CLASSIC GOLF TOURNAMENT. The course will be crawling with artists, industry friends, and die-hard fans, and of course the dames of PSYCHO GOLF. Swing for the chance to win a $100,000 cash prize in our Hole-In-One Challenge on the Par-3 16th. Enjoy live performances by fan-favorites the Polyrhythmics as they send tunes cruising down the fairway. And of course, drive for the green to take home the grand prize with your foursome of fate. So join us for the inaugural Psycho Classic Golf Tournament, only a stone’s throw away from Mandalay Bay. There will be prizes, loot, drink, food and contests for golfers, gamblers, pros and joes, headbangers, punks, goths and maybe even a celebrity or two.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.