Profile Info Help Needed

Discussion in 'Mobile App Support' started by TheBadHombre, Dec 28, 2017.

1. TheBadHombre

TheBadHombre TDPRI Member

So about a week ago someone mentioned to me that I have my personal address on my profile info page. I then proceeded to walk over to my window to make sure there where no black suburbans with tinted windows pulling up in the drive way. Then, when I tried to change my profile info, I found that I couldn’t do anything about because there were no options to change that stuff. So now I’m stuck with either leaving on there or making a new account. I don’t want to make a new account because I recently saw that a little “OP” icon was added to my name and I don’t want to lose that title. Anyway I’m just asking how and/or if I can change my profile info. Thanks

2. nojazzhere

nojazzhere Poster Extraordinaire

Contact an administrator.

3. TheBadHombre

TheBadHombre TDPRI Member

I thought this was how I do that. Haha

4. TDPRI

TDPRI Retired

Admin Post
    The best way is to click the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page. (hint: the majority of websites have this link there.)

Can you tell me what a "nap address" is? And, the only thing you can't change in your Profile is you username and your birthdate. So, I'm doubly not sure what you want to change that you can't.

Perhaps you just looked at your Public Profile. Hover your mouse over your username in the top right hand corner of the page and voila a drop down menu with dozens of Profile choices will appear.

And NEVER create a new account. Our system will find it and suspend both of your accounts. We never permit a second account.

PS. What "OP Icon" next to your name are you talking about, too. I'm at a loss about that one.

5. TDPRI

TDPRI Retired

Admin Post
    I see you use Tapatalk to visit the TDPRI - we have no idea what is in your Profile on Tapatalk. That's between you and Tapatalk. And maybe that's where you see the "OP icon" that you mention.

Stop using Tapatalk, download the TDPRI app, or better yet - much better yet, just use a browser on your device. The site is optimized for small screens and mobile / tablet browsers.

nojazzhere likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.