Pro Junior Club

milocj

Friend of Leo's
I can't believe that there aren't more posts , here, by owners of these great little amps. I've got several vintage amps and I enjoy playing my Pro Jr's just about as much (and I'm also guilty of not posting here).

Here's one of my two: the other is one of those Woody versions that came out briefly quite a few years ago.

PXL_20210806_230459407.jpg

stressdoubt

TDPRI Member
Hey guys - has anyone had a go at changing the jewel light on a PJ IV? I bought a replacement which is threaded but the original one does not want to to come out and does not look like it is threaded at all. If the LED bulb goes how are you supposed to change that?

E5RSY

Doctor of Teleocity
Hey guys - has anyone had a go at changing the jewel light on a PJ IV? I bought a replacement which is threaded but the original one does not want to to come out and does not look like it is threaded at all. If the LED bulb goes how are you supposed to change that?
I don't think the "jewel" on them is readily replaceable. If it goes bad, you probably have to replace the whole light/wiring assembly. Sounds like you bought a jewel for a blackface/silverface amp, instead.

stressdoubt

TDPRI Member
I don't think the "jewel" on them is readily replaceable. If it goes bad, you probably have to replace the whole light/wiring assembly. Sounds like you bought a jewel for a blackface/silverface amp, instead.
Thanks mate - I naiively thought it was the same as my old Blues Junior and Blues Deluxe which has the threaded jewel light