The time has come to turn my Princeton Reverb chassis and cabinet into a proper Princeton Reverb. I'm probably going to sell it when I'm done to make up for what I dumped into my Bassman build. Hopefully, I can at least get the cost in parts out of it. I'm going to make the eyelet and insulators boards out of leftover 1/16" Garolite XX that I have. I'm still working on the layout for it. I've moved some eyelets around and added eyelets to make mounting some of the components a little easier. I wanted the caps in tremolo to have a better temperature coefficient than the monolithic Z5U disks, so I decided that I'm going to try some X7R MLCCs. I don't want to try to stuff film caps in there. Murata seems to be the only company that makes MLCCs with a decent lead length, so that's what I'm going to go with. They're cheap too. Coupling caps will probably be Mojo Dijon. The smaller values will be CDE mica. Most of the resistors will be Xircon 1W carbon film because I still have a big stash of common values. PS resistors will be Vishay PR03 and PR02 metal film.