Preacher movie review - Downton Abbey - A New Era

Preacher

Poster Extraordinaire
Well after Top Gun, Mrs. Preacher decided she needed to pick the next movie and since she is a fan of old English people and this series we went.

For full disclosure, I still call it Down Town Abbey and I have no idea who the characters are and what their positions within the Abbey are but my wife does so we go to the movies.

I don't feel I can give it a good review as I am not familiar with this medium of film, but my wife is and she said it was good. Not great, but good and nice reprise to the series.

I think it is about the relationships between all sorts of people of different social standings, tax brackets and learnings. I have to admit that I snoozed part of the way through it but did have a few chuckles at the old cantankerous lady of the house and how she just speaks her mind. I aim to be that kind of person when I am old and don't care what other people think of me and just say what I am thinking.

So for now, if you are a fan, go watch it. If you aren't a fan, you need to watch the mini series, the series and the prior movies or you will be lost.

Cheerio!

unixfish

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
My wife liked it as well. I have not watched any of the series or the movie, because my mother liked the series. Long, involved, and ugly story that you probably don't want to know...