1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Praise for D2F covers

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by King Fan, Feb 25, 2016.

1. King Fan

King Fan Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free Member

I'm not related, employed, or affiliated with these guys in any way. But I just ordered my second cover, and gotta give a shout out for the amazingly helpful and quick service. Once again I got an instant and helpful answer to my 'will it fit' email, and a trivial email from me ('yes, please') got it in their build stream and out to me in almost no time flat.

And the covers are great -- I don't bash my amps around a lot, but the lightly padded covers will prevent dings and scuffs. Even better, the foam makes the cover basically a flexy box that drops over the amp without straightening corners or tugging them down. Once in place it looks smooth, flat, and wrinkle-free. The logo is small and discreet, and the amazing array of amps they can fit and the 'choice' of colors (hint: what's the name of New Zealand's rugby team?) makes design choices easy.

But most of all I just gotta praise their personal, fast, amazing service.

2. Nevada_Bob

Nevada_Bob TDPRI Member

Thanks for sharing. I've been looking for a good quality cover for my Vibrochamp.

3. dan40

dan40 Friend of Leo's

Same great experience here! I needed a custom size cover to fit a cab I bought last year and their service was excellent. Really nice padded cover that fits perfectly and looks great!

4. corliss1

corliss1 Friend of Leo's Platinum Supporter

Love them. Used them for some Fenders as well as my custom builds and they've all been killer.

5. Reverbious

Reverbious TDPRI Member

I agree these are nice covers. I have two of them (PRRI and DRRI) and they have saved me in a couple downpours I got caught hauling gear through. Plus they keep the amps from getting dinged up, dirty, etc. I'm about to buy another for SRRI I just picked up last week. Much nicer than the vinyl/fabric "stock" covers on Fender amps. Along the lines of what Mesa provides on their roadking speaker cabinets. Padded canvas...does the trick nicely.

6. Reverbious

Reverbious TDPRI Member

D2F owner passed away and last I looked they were no longer being made. Don't know if he had any heirs interested in continuing or if the business was even big enough to be of interest to anyone. I've since purchased several custom clamshell bags and slip covers for various amps and cabinets from Studio Slips, and the quality is good. That's my new recommendation on covers. Plus you can customize to add pockets etc. Nice stuff, although customizations are expensive and add up.

7. JayFreddy

JayFreddy Poster Extraordinaire

Thanks for the tip. Can you post a web page? Do you know if they do leg bags for steel guitar?

8. Axis29

Axis29 Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free Member

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.