Post your Sunday setlist here….

budglo

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
Just like the title says. Just interested to see what you are playing . No judgement of any kind . Just curious.

Todays setlist was…

My Testimony- Elevation
Yes I Will - Vertical Worship
Singing in the Victory- Austin Stone Worship
You Keep Hope Alive - City of the Church

scooteraz

Friend of Leo's
Both services:
Hosanna (Blessed be the One who comes) - Hillsong London
Sing To The King
The Apostles’ Creed - Nathan Burbank
Hosanna - Praise Is Rising
King of Life - Sadler
You Are My King (Amazing Love) - Chris Tomlin
Jesus Messiah - Chris Tomlin
Ancient of Days

And we had a baptism, so for that service we added
God Knew Your Name

Jmantx

TDPRI Member
Hosanna (Carl Tuttle
Hosanna (Paul Baloche)
O Praise The Name (Anástasis) Chorus
10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)
All Hail King Jesus Chorus
Hosanna (Hillsong)
Great Things

SamClemons

Poster Extraordinaire
We are doing an extra long worship thing. I usually play bass but am leading sunday.
Come Now is the time to Worship Brian Dirkson

Surely Goodness and Mercy Hymn

Step by Step Rich Mullins

I will Rise Chris Tomlin

Good Good Father Chris Tomlin

I will Sing…old Messianic Song

Light of the World We the Kingdom

You Won’t Relent

Overwhelmed Big Daddy Weave

Where I Belong Building 429

Strider77

TDPRI Member
I was about to say our set list felt old school yesterday, but I haven't heard DH&P in forever. That's legit old school! Thumbs up for that reference.

This Is Amazing Grace
Crown Him - I am they
Holy holy holy, 1st vs only
Cornerstone
The solid rock - hymn, chorus only

gitlvr

Friend of Leo's
I was about to say our set list felt old school yesterday, but I haven't heard DH&P in forever. That's legit old school! Thumbs up for that reference.
My church is sort of a blend of old and new. We are basically traditional; we sing from the old red hymnal, we have no "worship band", etc. But we get together as the musicians in the church, and everyone plays what is on their heart, so we get everything from Bluegrass to Contemporary, and anything in between. We have several talented musicians who play more than one instrument, so I might be on piano for congregational worship or some of my solo stuff, or guitar, or I may be on bass guitar for the choir or when another musician is singing their stuff, or vise versa. We also have people who really can't sing, and young children that don't really know but half of a song, but if they want to get up and sing, we are happy to let them. If people have a problem with that their heart is in the wrong place.
Our choir sings mostly Contemporary. Our congregation is from all age groups and all walks of life, and it works.
Yesterday morning I played Old Rugged Cross on guitar as the "Special". Last night we had a sing, so there was everything from Climbing up the Ladder, to Modern Contemporary, and a bit of anything in between. I am apt to play almost any genre of music when I stand to sing.
As for DH&P, I at one point had every album (vinyl) he/they put out. Still have them, but need a turntable.
If I sing Easter morning I'll do "Because He lives" on piano.
As long as it glorifies and lifts up the name of Jesus and lifts up the hearts of our people and causes them to worship, it's good.

Ascension

Tele-Afflicted
My church is sort of a blend of old and new. We are basically traditional; we sing from the old red hymnal, we have no "worship band", etc. But we get together as the musicians in the church, and everyone plays what is on their heart, so we get everything from Bluegrass to Contemporary, and anything in between. We have several talented musicians who play more than one instrument, so I might be on piano for congregational worship or some of my solo stuff, or guitar, or I may be on bass guitar for the choir or when another musician is singing their stuff, or vise versa. We also have people who really can't sing, and young children that don't really know but half of a song, but if they want to get up and sing, we are happy to let them. If people have a problem with that their heart is in the wrong place.
Our choir sings mostly Contemporary. Our congregation is from all age groups and all walks of life, and it works.
Yesterday morning I played Old Rugged Cross on guitar as the "Special". Last night we had a sing, so there was everything from Climbing up the Ladder, to Modern Contemporary, and a bit of anything in between. I am apt to play almost any genre of music when I stand to sing.
As for DH&P, I at one point had every album (vinyl) he/they put out. Still have them, but need a turntable.
If I sing Easter morning I'll do "Because He lives" on piano.
As long as it glorifies and lifts up the name of Jesus and lifts up the hearts of our people and causes them to worship, it's good.
Where i just went back to is kinda like that also. Most came out of mainstream denominational Churches and we do a real variety. May do I saw the light by Hank and next Rattle.

Nikman

TDPRI Member
Yesterday we played:

All glory and praise to the Lamb who was slain
How deep the Father's love for us
What kind of love is this?
O teach me what it meaneth

All people that on earth do dwell
There is a Redeemer
O, how good it is (Getty/Townend)

London, UK

Chester P Squier

Friend of Leo's
I was told to play the Big Hymns, so...
Christ the Lord is Risen Today
Low in the Grave He Lay
In Christ Alone
Hallelujah! What a Savior
Amazing Grace (my ABB-inspired arrangement)
You're making me halfway feel guilty!

I'm not a worship player in a praise band at weekend worship in a church, but I do take my acoustic guitar and lead music in mid-week worship once a month (more recently) at a senior living center. I had planned the music not knowing when I would be leading music next, but when I found out it would be Wednesday of this week, I really should have changed to more Easter hymns.

hotraman

Tele-Afflicted
Saturday Night worship set: Playing my Jazzmaster / singing
All Who Are Thirsty
Jesus Messiah
Jireh
Word of God Speak ( I am leading this one)
Forever
Baptisms

Resurrection Sunday : Playing keys and singing
Glorious Day
Rattle
Behold the Lamb
I Speak Jesus
I'll Fly Away
Aint No Grave ( co-leading this song)
My Jesus
Baptisms

scooteraz

Friend of Leo's
Easter Sunday Morning services we play with the Handbells. The two morning services are this:

My Redeemer Lives
This Is Amazing Grace (Bells and Praise)
Shout To The Lord (Bells and Praise)
Mighty to Save (Band & Bells - no vocals)
On The Third Day
Glorious Day
Our God (Bells and Praise)
How Great Is Our God

Three of the bells songs I play bass, the rest on guitar.

The evening sunset service is the same songs, no bells (and it is outdoors). I play guitar only for the evening.